22 October 2011


Firstly, Heppy burfday to my beby ACAB! (19 august 2011)
Tetttt~ dun misunderstood bout dat!
His my adopt brother lahh. His so cute PLUS manje sangad.
Dat why I col him beby n he col mummy ! HAHA
Don’t take it serius lahh, we just kdding okeh.
He always make me smile and laught like a crazier !

HAHAHHAAHaaaaa.
 

And also heppy burfday to khusairy a.K.A kucai ! (20 august 2011)
The taller boyie in our class. Also my adopt brother okeh.
Rmember for the first time we meet at the registration day??
U asked me ‘akak, bole pinjam pen??’
I though that u was 20 y/o somethink just bcoz u taller than me.
And I fell that I like an ants ! HAHA

BTW,
Heppy bufrday adek’s
My pleasure
May ALLAH bless you
Success in your life
Smile always and
Hve a great day!

counting days :)

38 weeks. ibu and papa nervous and cant wait to see you soon. welcome bebiboy. we waiting for you. hope everything gonna be okay and ...